Mixing & Matching Menus
Whilst we try to keep the booking process as simple as possible, we do understand that choosing the right Dineindulge private chef menu for your group isn’t always the easiest decision, especially with so many different delicious options available. As a host, this decision can become even tougher if other guests are invited to select menus, or you have dietaries to consider within your group and so sometimes a compromise is needed.
Here at Dineindulge we offer 22 set menus, each of which has been tried and tested by our Executive Chef to ensure our chefs can achieve the highest quality possible in a domestic kitchen. However, if there are dishes within the menu that do not suit your group’s tastes or needs, you can mix & match some dishes between set menus to help create the perfect meal for you & your guests. This can be done pre or post booking, so if you’re not yet ready to commit to your menu then you can secure your date by paying a £60 deposit against any quote and then speak with the events team post booking to make your changes.
Before you start we’d like to remind you that all our menus are carefully created so the dishes within them compliment one another, but if there is something that doesn’t fit your taste buds then we can help. However, we ask that you pick a foundation menu and look to swap in items that fit within the menu theme rather than creating your own menu from scratch using random items across our selection, which is something we don’t offer.
Note. you can’t create your own dishes, you must select from dishes available in our Express, Indulge, Deluxe & Platter categories – www.dineindulge.co.uk/menus
How Do I Mix & Match?
To mix and match a menu, first we require you to get an example quote (by pressing the GET PRICE NOW button) for the category of menu that best suits your event and the set menu within this that you most like the look of. If you don’t have a menu in mind and are deciding between lots of menus then get a quote for a menu that has the same number of courses and flexibility of dishes that your event requires.
Doing this will register your interest on to our system and our events team will then be able to make adjustments to this request for you. Next, after you’ve received your quote, reply to the quote email with a request of the dishes you’d like to swap and the events team will review this and come back to you within 24 hours. Alternatively, if you would like advise on what may work well, the team can help on 0330 111 03 61.
If you’re not yet ready to commit to your menu selection but want to get the date and our availability secured then just press the BOOK NOW button on your quote and choose to pay the £60 deposit. You then have up until 14 days before your event to confirm your choices and what menu selection you want to go for.
However, before you do this, please review the guidance and rules below as to what you can and can’t do…
Guidance & Rules:
Because our menus are designed as set menus, the planning of the experience from preparation, ingredients and delivery are all based on the menu being as described. As such making changes to the menu will impact the experience and the chef’s delivery of it. For this reason there are limits placed on what swaps we can accommodateto ensure we can still provide the quality of food and experience we pride ourselves on. Below are the basic cans and cannots:
- Mix and Match is limited to two dish changes per menu, to be requested with the events team
- The menu structure for all menus is fixed, however if you would like additional items or courses you are able to select these from the Extras available, such as Sharing Bites or a Cheese Course
- For Express & Indulge menus, we base the price of the menu on the Main Course dish selection
- For the Express menus, we offer one dish option per course plus the vegetarian version of that dish
- For the Indulge menus, we offer two dish options per course, and a 3rd vegetarian version of one of these dishes for the main course
- You can swap dishes between the Deluxe menus without additional charge with the exception of the Beyond menu
- All dishes on the Deluxe Beyond menu are exclusive to this menu only and cannot be switched into another menu, however if you have ordered the Beyond we can swap dishes from other tasting menus into it
- Mixing and Matching dishes between Platter menus is limited but if there is a dish that you don’t like we can often make adjustments to suit
Remember to check with the events team to confirm that they are happy to provide the menu you have put together. They do have the final say, and if they feel that the menu you’ve selected simply won’t work then they will ask you to rethink it and they’ll suggest alternative options.
Finally, if you’re generally happy with one of our set menus on the whole (which 95% of our clients are) but you require a small adjustment making to one of the dishes then our catering team can make such adjustments e.g a change of sauce or topping.
To explore our menus further please use the section below and if you have any further questions then call us on +44 330 111 03 61 or +1 833 458 13 76. If you’ve not yet received a quote or browsed our menus, then you can start this processing by completing the form below…