Join the Team
What does it take to become a Dineindulge private chef & how do you apply?
Who Are We?
At Dineindulge we connect clients, who are looking for a private chef, with the best chefs available in their area.
We are the biggest private chef service in Europe, and we deliver hundreds of events each week. Specialised in small and intimate events such as birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions, our events are usually delivered by one chef who takes care of the whole preparation and service.
What Will You be Doing?
As a Dineindulge chef, you will be delivering private dinner parties in your designated area. You will have full control of the whole process, from sourcing the ingredients with the budget provided to finishing and serving at the clients’ house.
You will meet the widest range of clientele that you can imagine and you will have to adapt to all kinds of scenarios, people, and kitchens! From cooking a 10-course tasting menu in a mansion to a casual tapas menu for a graduation party in a small apartment.
What Skills Do You Require?
Before applying for a private chef job with us, please have a careful read through the qualities & skills we’re looking for from all of our chefs:
- You need to be personal, friendly & confident as this is client facing work and you will be meeting guests that will be intrigued in what you are doing. They will want to know what you are creating and how you do it, so we expect our private chefs to be able to politely hold a conversation while still preparing your masterpiece.
- You need to be organised & punctual – your clients book a time to be seated and we expect our personal chefs to consistently deliver our service on time.
- You need to be skilled at identifying ingredients and have the ability to accurately estimate quantities of food based on the number of heads given.
- You need to be able to produce any set menu, for every job you accept, to the highest culinary standard.
- You need to be able to apply your own personal touch to a set menu so that the finished article is a creative & well-presented dish.
- You need to be reliable with strong communication skills – we expect prompt responses to all communications so we know you’re committed to every event.
- We expect you to hold an up-to-date food hygiene certificate available on request. We must ensure food safety to all our clients and we expect all chefs to take personal responsibility for hygiene and cleanliness.
Please complete the below form to apply to join our team