Find a Private Chef Near Me
Whether you’re an individual hiring a private chef for the first time or are a group who have booked private chefs many times before, deciding on what/who to book can be a challenge.
To begin, if this is something you are doing for the first time then let us reassure you that you’re making the right decision by considering a chef at home as an experience to try. Whilst eating out in a restaurant is something we love to do, it simply isn’t possible to recreate the intimate, exclusive and personal experience you receive when a private chef comes into your home to cook for you and friends. And best of all, with Dineindulge, it’s no more expensive than eating out and, in many cases, cheaper.
The Big Decision – Who to Book?
When choosing to hire a private chef, there are a number of questions you’ll have which the Dineindulge service is designed to answer in a matter of minutes.
- What chefs are in my area and how do I find them? So you’ve decided you want to hire a private chef, but how do you find them? Most people at this point will find themselves performing a Google Search such as ‘private chef near me’ or they’ll find themselves on a listing site or marketplace scrolling through lists of chefs.
How does this work with Dineindulge? With Dineindulge, you don’t need to search for the chefs as we’ll provide you with a Dineindulge chef in your area.
- Which chef is right for me? If you find a private chef and they are in your area, how do you know if they are any good? Looking through their menus might help to get a feel for how creative they are and you might find some reviews on them but you’re unlikely to find an independent review source for them such as Trustpilot.
How does this work with Dineindulge? Dineindulge is the highest rated private chef service in the UK based on the independent review site Trustpilot. We have thousands of reviews on there to give you reassurance that we know what we’re doing. The chef we provide to you will be a Dineindulge chef, vetted and recruited by us, that is cooking to the Dineindulge guidelines and as such we aim to deliver a consistent service wherever you are in the UK.
- What do we want to eat? Once you find a chef you in your area that you feel confident enough in to consider booking, do they actually offer a menu that meets the tastes of you and your guests? Also is this menu appropriate for they type of event you are hosting? If not it could be back to the drawing board…
How does this work with Dineindulge? Dineindulge has 25+ menus to choose from so you are not restricted to the creativity of one chef but in the ability of an entire tasting team who developer and create our menus for our chefs to cook.
- What is the cost? The next stage, after finding a chef and a menu, is how much is this going to cost you and is it within budget?
How does this work with Dineindulge? In just a couple of clicks with Dineindulge you can get an instant online quote for the experience you’re looking for and you can process as many quotes as you need if you want to play around with different ideas.
- What is their availability? You probably have a date in mind for your event and so the final stage of your process, after you’ve found a chef you feel you can trust, in your area, who cooks a menu that meets your tastes and is appropriate for your event and that is within your budget, is to check and see if they are actually available.
How does this work with Dineindulge? When you receive your Dineindulge quote, if availability is an issue, we’ll let you know straight away.
- Finally, will they turn up? The most awkward question of all and a concern for many is will you end up ordering a takeout on the night? Most people appreciate when booking any service that ‘things happen’ but we all hope that this won’t happen to us.
How does this work with Dineindulge? We understand that anything can happen and it’s always about being prepared. If you book an individual chef then if anything happens to that chef, whether it be 6 weeks from your event or 6 hours, your event will be cancelled and you’ll need to find another chef. With Dineindulge, we successfully resolve issues with chefs being unable to work in over 9 out of 10 occasions. So whilst issues with chefs are rare, it is even rarer for those issues to ever impact a client.
All the above considered, it is no wonder why traditionally the idea of booking a caterer or hiring a chef has been seen as a stressful process and something people would rather avoid. That alongside the belief that it can be, and is often, very expensive, tends to put people off the idea and means you’re taking a trip to your local restaurant instead.
But hopefully this explains the birth of Dineindulge, which has streamlined the above process by providing a nationwide private chef experience that you can trust from a starting price of £29.99 per head* with a set 25 menus to choose from.
*minimum spends apply which vary from between 4 and 8 heads depending on the menu
For more information on what/who Dineindulge is, watch and listen to our CEO describe the service below…