Covid-19 Operational Procedures
Service will resume from 1st June 2020
From 1st June 2020 our service in all countries will resume. However, in the light of Covid-19, our private chefs have been given more stringent operational procedures to follow to ensure your safety as well as their own. We would respectfully ask you to follow the below requests to ensure we can deliver your event to the highest level and still ensure you have a safe and enjoyable evening;
- Please ensure a clean working space for the chef on their arrival
- Refrain from shaking hands with the chefs on arrival or departure and maintain, as best you can, 2 metre distancing
- Allow space for the chef to enter the property to unload and pack up at the end before they leave
- Provide an area where the chef can change and use facilities separate from the other guests on arrival
- In order to maintain social distancing, we request that guests briefly retire from the dining table when you are ready for the plates to be cleared and also before each course is served to the table
- We would also request that handwash is provided in the kitchen and toilet facilities.
- Most importantly, should you, or any of your household or guests, show any of the following symptoms before or on the day of the event, you must inform the team immediately
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
Our personal chefs work to the highest level of personal hygiene and are all trained in food hygiene, but these extra points will help us ensure that they can carry out their obligations safely and without affecting your overall experience of superb food and excellent service.